Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DemesticPk!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Long List Of Suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

A Long List Of Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: A Long List Of Suggestions   A Long List Of Suggestions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Tinting
Basically, Tinting is, If You Have 3rd Age Armour, You Can see That it looks like it has been "Trimmed" Black. The 3rd Age Can Be Red Tinted Instead To Make it Attractive. Also Tinting for Different armour so you can get various amounts of trimming fun Razz.

Multicoloured Pots
Like Prayer Pots, Attack Pots, Ranging Pots, ETC. We Can Turn These Into Multicolour Pots to give you a Boost in Attack, Strength And Defence Maybe?
If That Doesnt Work, We Can Just Make it a Normal pot for Attractiveness.

Dye Your Armour

You Can Dye Your Armour Various, Colours. There Could be a Question Where "Thesslia" Could Say. "What Colour Do You Want to Dye Your Armour?"
and the armour your dying is the one you're wearing. Gloves, Rings and Amulets Shouldn't Get Dyed.

Different Colour Mage Books
Just a simple Suggestion. Different Colours Like Blue or Green to suit some armour.

Signature on SkillCapes
Maybe Getting Your Signature on a Skillcape? Dont Know if its Possible

Custom Skillcapes for achieving a task
Same as Before but just a little difficult. Say For Example You Kill Jad, You Get a Firecape Right? How About You Get a Custom Skillcape
with "Jad" On it So it Looks Cool? Or if You Killed Kalphite Queen or KBD?

Multicoloured grains
The "Grain" Some People have could be different colours? or perhaps even multicoloured?

Kalphite Armour
Now This One I Quite Like. Kalphite Armour Should Be Very Rare, and only Obtainable through killing KQ. This one, i will try and draw the models for Dan and he can show Richie, but im sure this is a good one. It Would Look Really Good and High Levels can show off"Look at my KQ Armour, BITCH! Razz "

General Armour for Zamorak, Saradomin and Custom Guthix Boss
I've Always Been Wandering why there hasn't been Armour for Zamorak, Saradomin and Guthix
Im not talking about the shitty rune ones
. There Should be a Guthix Boss Aswell. Custom. Im Willing to Draw Models For these Some Days, and custom armour for Zammy, Sara and Guth.

Tombstones
Just Like In Real Runescape, you get a Grave that says your name on it " In Memory Of ______"
Not Sure if it's Possible in 317

Custom Prayer
Not Really Sure But Custom Prayer as In "Lightning" Every Now and then Lightning hits your foe?
Not Sure... I Will Update Later

More Quests
More Quests, So Some People can use the Prayer "Piety" and Obtain Quest Obtainable Items.

Pets
Again, Im not Sure if it is Possible in a 317 but having Cats would be cool to have
and maybe "Owner" Pets? Like a HellCat Or Something.

Some :: Commands For Players
It Would be a bit cool if normal players could use :: Commands Such As "::home, ::food, ::ardy, ::gws" Etc.
Not Sure About this one though

Double XP Rate on Random Days
Double XP, Because for lower level players, they should get Double XP and Higher Level Players can
get a chance to do their skilling.

Raised Mage XP
Definetly Raised Mage XP. Mage is a Pain to train. Nothing Much to Say About This.

Custom Rare Armour
Custom Rare Armour Only Available for the first few drops of an NPC or Something. I Can Draw Models Sometime aswell.

Deco Armour Available Again
Well, Deco Armour Should be Free again, I'm not sure why Richie took it away from people. But
it should be brought back.

Phew! Took Long to Colour. Thanks and Leave Your Comments.
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: A Long List Of Suggestions   A Long List Of Suggestions EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Wow man... You sure love colours don't ya? Very Happy

I love all your suggestions, it'd take a lot of time to code and so but it would definetely attract a lot of players! If these updates come through, I'm willing to make a semi-professional promo vid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A Long List Of Suggestions   A Long List Of Suggestions EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:50 pm

I Know, Kinda Near Impossible Right?
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: A Long List Of Suggestions   A Long List Of Suggestions EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Dunno, ask coders :p I don't know anything bout coding but oh well :p
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A Long List Of Suggestions   A Long List Of Suggestions EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:10 pm

I'll Ask Richie
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: A Long List Of Suggestions   A Long List Of Suggestions EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:39 pm

A Long List Of Suggestions Idrw2u
You've been served?

I dunno =]

I like whips... that's why I added that one ;]

Pixels ftw.

A Long List Of Suggestions 2mo2esm
Bloody dharoks..

I don't like the helm or legs, but after I made the bloody palm print.. I had to make the set.

A Long List Of Suggestions Xfyp0n

Black armour that will never happen. =[

A Long List Of Suggestions 4ruw7o
*Edit - Fixed lighting on the whips. =D

Last edited by Dan on Wed May 05, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: A Long List Of Suggestions   A Long List Of Suggestions EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:42 pm

OMGF, Thats my SIG Now... Nice DAN
Back to top Go down
catbodi

catbodi

PostSubject: Re: A Long List Of Suggestions   A Long List Of Suggestions EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:10 pm

lol nice siggs u 2 xD and dh is eeeeh.... lol its ight
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: A Long List Of Suggestions   A Long List Of Suggestions EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:00 am

Awesome work, I'd like to see some recoloured barrows, and not as hard to get as the normal ones atm -.-
Maybe increase normal barrow loot, add the specials to them too with a common - rare loot rate xD
Back to top Go down
Juvy

Juvy

PostSubject: Re: A Long List Of Suggestions   A Long List Of Suggestions EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:45 pm

denbruno wrote:
Wow man... You sure love colours don't ya? Very Happy

I love all your suggestions, it'd take a lot of time to code and so but it would definetely attract a lot of players! If these updates come through, I'm willing to make a semi-professional promo vid Very Happy

shit load of colors lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long List Of Suggestions   A Long List Of Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long List Of Suggestions
Page 1 of 1