Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DemesticPk!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petition to get niggs inc demoted.

Go down 
+10
Marshsmellow
ŧчĈєÎ™
denbruno
Jeff
dead boy
jompo123
Dan
420 4lif3
Ryan
ab adam dl
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ab adam dl

Petition to get niggs inc demoted. Empty
PostSubject: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:07 am

Ok, many people have been abused by Niggs Inc for reasons that would be considered very wrongly for a moderator to preform as such:
Yes, i am gay, and yesterday Niggs Inc, has said "You should be lynched" "get the **** off our server u gay freak" and such other comments,
other people have also been having problems with Niggs Inc. and i am here to make a pitition to get Niggs Inc Demoted from his Moderator position.

Petition list supporters:
1. Ab Adam Dl
2.Famous Pker
3.Phat
4.420 4lif3
5.jompo123
6.dead boy
7.jeff
8.denbruno
9.dan
ect...

Last edited by ab adam dl on Sun May 02, 2010 2:26 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : to post on my petition to add another person)
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:13 am

Im With You on this one Bro!

Put my Name in!

~Ryan
~Famous Pker
Back to top Go down
420 4lif3

PostSubject: Add me to the list   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:06 pm

yup i agree
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:08 pm

I'm not so sure he diserves moderator, or that he even wants it.. he should act more like a moderator, and less like "that guy" (He knows what I'm talking about)
Back to top Go down
jompo123

PostSubject: ...   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:09 pm

sign me up bounce
Back to top Go down
dead boy

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:10 pm

hes being a bitch so im joining he thinks hes untuchable being mod
Back to top Go down
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:50 pm

He's cool guy, but i dont feel he is fit for mod.
Count me in.
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Well, I haven't seen Niggs Inc a lot, but I've seen him using some offensive language.

It's not apropriate for a mod to be offending players as they should set the example.

I trust Dan's honesty so I support, demote or at least a warning.

Peace
Back to top Go down
ŧчĈєÎ™

ŧчĈєÎ™

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:59 am

guys trust me he is that way.. dont put me up there..

i thought he was that way to untill i started talking to him more just gotta get used to it

hes a old player just like me,richie,snip3d twins, and remiix
Back to top Go down
ab adam dl

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:28 am

well so far 9 people think that either he should be demoted or something in that nature, and he is constantly doing this sort of things, please do something about this........... at least we are trying to respect him about his situation.....
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:32 am

Adam 16 People, go to my topic!

~Ryan
~Famous Pker
Back to top Go down
Marshsmellow

Marshsmellow

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:36 am

Sad idk waht tah say. i wundt want em to be sad . so ima stay out [ Fearless Btw ]
Back to top Go down
ŧчĈєÎ™

ŧчĈєÎ™

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:38 am

well to me it looks like u want him banned or iped.. lol.. its not respecting him, lol but hes like that all he is doing is playing, he does it to richie also but he doesnt care sorry
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:42 am

I don't think anyone here wants him banned...

maybe a like.. serious warning or a demotion would be just fine..
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:44 am

Hope, 16 People have joined my Updated Petition. I think it's fair to say Niggs Isnt Just "Playing". He Is Being a Pain.
It's not fair. It doesn't matter if he says it to Richie. It Hurts some of the people, Like it hurt Adam. If This is the Economy of the server
Im Afraid, We wont get a lot of people by this behaviour.

You Can Check my Topic for the People and a Poll.

~Ryan
~Famous Pker
Back to top Go down
catbodi

catbodi

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:40 am

Dont sigh meh up niggs is a good player, you guys just dont really know he is one of those people that will use offensive lagnage yes, but niggs inc has been throw alot in this server he is help person to people who need it trust me. And if you like no! that is not him! that is BS! well you guys its prob because you guys get on his bad side ight, like once the persons name will rename nameless but niggs inc gave me 2 phats because we had a deal so the person begs niggs for items and niggs tell hims 2 **** off. So then the person just kept talking **** to him so niggs did the same. you guys just need to get to know niggs hes a great person i hope you took the time to read this and you might change your mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:43 am

I'm good friends with Brian, yet I still agree that there should be consequences for his actions...

Moderators aren't supposed to be complete ass holes to everyone they encounter..
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:02 pm

catbodi wrote:
Dont sigh meh up niggs is a good player, you guys just dont really know he is one of those people that will use offensive lagnage yes, but niggs inc has been throw alot in this server he is help person to people who need it trust me. And if you like no! that is not him! that is BS! well you guys its prob because you guys get on his bad side ight, like once the persons name will rename nameless but niggs inc gave me 2 phats because we had a deal so the person begs niggs for items and niggs tell hims 2 **** off. So then the person just kept talking **** to him so niggs did the same. you guys just need to get to know niggs hes a great person i hope you took the time to read this and you might change your mind Smile

Hmmmm. Help people? Is that even in that dictionnary? It seems to contain only words as 'bitch, fuck,anal, gay, ...' if you ask him to help you get an answer like 'go wank your mother'.

I'm tired of this, Richie, if you read this, know that you'll have to make a choice. Get rid of Niggs or prepare yourself for a 2 people populated server: you and niggs.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Post on My TOPIC!
Fuck sorry about double post. Sad and niggs gives free shit to people. by himself.!

Last edited by Ryan on Wed May 05, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Post on My TOPIC!
Back to top Go down
niggs inc

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:14 pm

half of the first statment isnt true i have never said "get off serve gay freak" lmao an get the hell over urself people an btw fuck u pce of shit say one thing to my facee then turn around an say totaly diffrent u lil pce of shit atleast have balls to say it to my face an thanks tycie only one not being a bitch knowin how i am an dead boy only reason u mod is cuas u live next to him so get the fuck over urself u lil poser an fyi i dont fucking dupe so stop bitching cuas u never on an are poor not my fual
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Dont Swear. Thats the worst thing. Everyone hates you mate.
Back to top Go down
niggs inc

PostSubject: fuck u ryan   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:17 pm

u 19 yr old peadafile u be tellin bitches to get off server cuas of there age lmao im the one making people not play dude i dont give a shit of all these people hate me cuas they can go suck a dick u need to go get a job an if u got issues with peoples age then u can go fuck urself cuas ur a kreepy oldbastered so get a life an stop starting shti im not gona watch my fucking langueg u pedo
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:25 pm

First. I have a job which you wont get in your life.

Second. Learn to Spell

Third. Respect all Players.

Fourth. You're the one telling people to get off Servers

Fifth. Im Not a Pedo.

Sixth. When you Said go get a Job. Thats What I Mean By "Losing Players"

Proof that Brian Starts all Shit.
Petition to get niggs inc demoted. 2gwi34n
Back to top Go down
niggs inc

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:28 pm

not at all retard first of all suck ur own dick second u told that kid uzi to get offline cuas he was 11 or some thing third u started the whole beef between us so go suck ur own dick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to get niggs inc demoted.   Petition to get niggs inc demoted. Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition to get niggs inc demoted.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next