Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DemesticPk!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.

Go down 
+3
Juvy
denbruno
Ryan
7 posters

Should Niggs Inc Be Demoted?
Yes, He Should be Demoted.
Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. I_vote_lcap78%Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
No, He Shouldn't
Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. I_vote_lcap22%Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Maybe
Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. I_vote_lcap0%Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. Empty
PostSubject: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:34 pm

A New Petition, As Adam's Has not been Updated.
Updated: Poll. Please share your thoughts!

Quote By Ab Adam DL:

"Ok, many people have been abused by Niggs Inc for reasons that would be considered very wrongly for a moderator to preform as such:
Yes, i am gay, and yesterday Niggs Inc, has said "You should be lynched" "get the **** off our server u gay freak" and such other comments,
other people have also been having problems with Niggs Inc. and i am here to make a pitition to get Niggs Inc Demoted from his Moderator position."

Petition List:

1. Ab Adam Dl

2. Me, Famous Pker
3. Phat
4. 420 4lif3
5. Dan (Razz)
6. Jompo123
7. dead boy
8. Jeff
9. denbruno
10. Fearless
11. Static Duke
12. Jaba Jock
13. Shadow
14. Prototype *
15. Uzi321
16. Caleb

* = Warning

~Ryan
~Famous Pker
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:26 pm

This message was written by Catbodi in the previous thread about Niggs.

catbodi wrote:
Dont sigh meh up niggs is a good player, you guys just dont really know he is one of those people that will use offensive lagnage yes, but niggs inc has been throw alot in this server he is help person to people who need it trust me. And if you like no! that is not him! that is BS! well you guys its prob because you guys get on his bad side ight, like once the persons name will rename nameless but niggs inc gave me 2 phats because we had a deal so the person begs niggs for items and niggs tell hims 2 **** off. So then the person just kept talking **** to him so niggs did the same. you guys just need to get to know niggs hes a great person i hope you took the time to read this and you might change your mind Smile

Hmmmm. Help people? Is that even in that dictionnary? It seems to contain only words as 'bitch, fuck,anal, gay, ...' if you ask him to help you get an answer like 'go wank your mother'.

I'm tired of this, Richie, if you read this, know that you'll have to make a choice. Get rid of Niggs or prepare yourself for a 2 people populated server: you and niggs. There are many private servers, so, don't risk the chance of losing players to them...
It's just a warning, I've seen this happening on many other servers so...

Peace
Back to top Go down
Juvy

Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:39 pm

lmao gf richie aint going to demoted lmao hell proply get hier i bet u any money
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
niggs inc

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:00 pm

haha u guys are funny love how u beg meh for shit i give u a lil then u want morei dont give it to u an u all go cry you just hatting cuas u wish u was me an juvys right i ant gona be fucking demoted just cuas all u wana bes think ur gettin my spot but ur not going to get can suck my dick a fags can go lynch emself like i give 2 shits What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
niggs inc

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:06 pm

an if you dont fucking like me get the fuck over cuas ive done more then u all will an ever will ur not gona get shit done to me so get over it if i was id already be demoted cuas anyone who matters likes me so stop bitching an cryin cuas i wont give u everything u want all the time sorry i cant give u my whole bank but i give u inof so fuck off cuas we all know famous is a wana be who cant do shit an thinks hes getting my spot if i get demoted but hes not so get the fuck over i dont give 2 shits if u like me or not i dont really care What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:09 pm

*sighs* this is what I mean. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Dont Post Shitty Comments on My Thread.
Back to top Go down
Juvy

Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:51 pm

stop crying
Back to top Go down
ŧчĈєÎ™

ŧчĈєÎ™

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Ryan wrote:

you asked for it lol idiot..
Back to top Go down
Juvy

Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:02 pm

ŧчĈєÎ™ wrote:
Ryan wrote:

you asked for it lol idiot..

ty :p lol
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:29 am

I'm not on the petition because you wouldn't give me items.. I like you Brian, but as a friend, not a moderator.

It really makes me angry that you can get away with everything, setting bad examples for the rest of the community..

and Hope, you scold people when they curse, but Brian does it constantly.

"Oh, that's just who Brian is.." yeah that's cool, but a person like that isn't moderator material.

To be honest I'm sick of the bull shit and drama this petition is creating.

It's not like this petition is going to go anywhere, all of the important people have ignored it, and Richie doesn't even use the forums.

Big waste of time in my opinion... but I don't think we should just "deal with it"

Brian is making us lose players because they know as well as I do that people like Brian shouldn't be staff.

Staff are meant to help people and remind them of the rules, Brian, you do just the opposite.

Sure you've helped one or two people before, but seriously, act like a moderator or don't be one.

I'm done with this thread, and I'm done with listening to Famous Pker (Ryan) and Brian argue over the most ignorant topics over ::yell

I don't even want to be online when Ryan and Brian are online at the same time.

They're drama llamas.

'nuff said. =]
Back to top Go down
Juvy

Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:46 am

holy shit rofl u wrote a shit load lol
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:47 am

Agree on Dan. I don't feel like playing when Brian's on... Oh well, I guess we'll have to deal wit it, but I'll be looking for another server to join... Probably will take a while, since I'm hard to convince to join a server.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Juvy

Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:55 pm

lmao gf
Back to top Go down
One

One

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:43 pm

well i agree with Dan.. all of what he said
Back to top Go down
http://www.pointlesssites.com
Juvy

Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:07 pm

lol like u ever on
Back to top Go down
One

One

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:40 pm

lol ye. im on everyday.. ur never on when im on... well.. i cant play as much as before, cuz im studying for tests and such, and i have a live....
Back to top Go down
Juvy

Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:47 pm

rofl sure
Back to top Go down
One

One

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:30 pm

lol yes.. jut ak proto, dan,tycei or richie... well i dont play EVERYDAY.. i have a live.. something u dont have.. clearly.
Back to top Go down
Juvy

Juvy

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm

rofl dude if u havet seen me on is that reasn y dumfuck u just think u have that rofl fucking little nigga gf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.   Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted. Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition To Get Niggs Inc Demoted.
Page 1 of 1