Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DemesticPk!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1-99 ranger Guide

Go down 
3 posters

Did you find this Guide useful?
Yes
1-99 ranger Guide I_vote_lcap75%1-99 ranger Guide I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
1-99 ranger Guide I_vote_lcap0%1-99 ranger Guide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Only a little
1-99 ranger Guide I_vote_lcap25%1-99 ranger Guide I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
NO there was too much wrong information!
1-99 ranger Guide I_vote_lcap0%1-99 ranger Guide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Mysticlemon

1-99 ranger Guide Empty
PostSubject: 1-99 ranger Guide   1-99 ranger Guide EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:59 am

Well im well on my way to 99 Ranging and i would like help anyone who needs it figure out how to get there.
For convenience ill assume you start following this guide at level 1

1.) take out around 400k from the bank and 15 foods go to the group of traders right outside the bank and click on the one that sells ranging goods. Now buy the appropriate bow and arrows( i wont go into much detail since you should know how to buy things) keep in mind that you can start off with Rune arrows, the last time i was level 1 but idk now. I suggest you get 1000 rune arrows if you can equip them or get around 600 iron arrows as im sure this will get you to the rune arrows
1-99 ranger Guide 0009

2.) with the bow and arrows in position, go put on the iron armor set excluding the sheild and sword since this is the best protection you can get. You can bring along your sheild and sword if you want to avoid a double trip

3.) go to the monks ::lowtrain and start attacking the monks. you will start leveling up quickly and in no tiime your range will be 30. Now unless you wanna be a range pure you can equip your sword and shield and start attacking the monks, this time making sure youre getting defense experience by checking the respective box thing.
1-99 ranger Guide 0015

4.) you should train your defense( and atk and def if you want to) to 45( your defense must be atleast 45 if you want to wear all of the ranging equipment

5.) now with 45 defense and 30 ranging, go to magic book, click on the A with a circle around it (monster tele) and then select rock crabs from the list
1-99 ranger Guide 0018

6.) The rock crabs are great for any type of training. Equip your bow and arrows and start pounding away at those crabs. They will give approximately 7000 exp( its actually a range between 4500 and 8500 but im just averaging) Train here until your range level is 80. Keep in mind that at level 40,50,60,70 ranging to go to the ranging equipment store(outside the home bank) and buy the respective dragonhide range armor.
1-99 ranger Guide 0020

Note: now some of you may be wondering:"ugh it will take forever to get 80 rangin at these weak rock crabs, shouldnt i go to some stronger monsters" well thats what i thought, I went to hightrain and fought a few monsters there. Those lvl 42 monsters gave 15k experience and took on average 40-50 seconds to kill. The rock crabs took me around 10-20 seconds to kill and gave 7k experince so i thought it was better to fight the rock crabs ( this was me at level 70 ranging)

7.) Now to get from level 81-99 will take a long time so i reccomend you switch between hightrain and rock crabs becuase theres a chance of getting a clue scroll at high train. And by this point it should be about the same times comparatively. ( as in youll get the same amt of exp in a given time period, though it might be slightly more advantageous to fight rock crabs, its not needed) So from 81-99 will seem like a looooong push but my alternating among rock crabs and hightrian with occasional breaks, youll get there in no time!

NOTE:I just realized that using ranger potions REALLLLYYYY helps you get from 81-99 as these potions add a significant bonus to your damage hitting. So make you sure you always youse Range Potions to make your life easier especially at this point. you can get Range potions at the woman in the pink shirt and green skirt trading outside teh home bank. Enjoy!

this was as thorough as i could manage at the moment, if anyone has any suggestions, ideas, changes, or find any erraneous information please post and ill edit it ASAP. Feel free to comment on the guide so i can learn for my next guide. Oh and if you run a money defecit for any reason, refer to Tycei's woodcutting guide for tips to make quick fast money and also take a break from ranging to make money for future endeavors.

Last edited by Mysticlemon on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Range Potion usage)
Back to top Go down
GodOfWar LS
Graphics Master
Graphics Master
GodOfWar LS

1-99 ranger Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-99 ranger Guide   1-99 ranger Guide EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 am

Wow nice guide, add some pictures though.
Back to top Go down
https://demesticpk.darkbb.com/
Mysticlemon

1-99 ranger Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-99 ranger Guide   1-99 ranger Guide EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Ok I added a few Basic Pictures, Yeah i know the editing was bad becuase i used Paint (paint FTW) But i Hope the editing will do.
Back to top Go down
ŧчĈєÎ™

ŧчĈєÎ™

1-99 ranger Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-99 ranger Guide   1-99 ranger Guide EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm

omg great guide 100% thanx ill use this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1-99 ranger Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-99 ranger Guide   1-99 ranger Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

1-99 ranger Guide
Page 1 of 1