Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DemesticPk!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Second App for Admin :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure

Pure

My Second App for Admin :) Empty
PostSubject: My Second App for Admin :)   My Second App for Admin :) EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:05 am

Hello. My name is Pure. I've been around Private Servers since December of 2007. I've had Jobs on Staffs here and there but nothing to serious. As of now, with me quitting Retail, I would like to find a Server with a serious outlook on becoming a Top Server in the Private Server Community. Below is some information of myself and how to contact me.

Retail Backgrond
I started playing World of Warcraft back in June of 2005. Since that time, I've never seen myself as a PvP'er. I joined a Guild in July of 2005 on the Silvermoon Server known as Indecisive, with my Rogue, Speedr. I raided with Indecisive up until September of 2008. At that time, I found myself not being able to make their Raid Times any longer and I transfered to the US Nagrand Server. Since making my debut on World of Warcraft, I have cleared every raid in Pre-BC. I've cleared every Raid Zone in the Burning Crusade, while obtaining both Warglaives along the way. In the Wrath Raid Content, I have cleared every raid, Heroic Modes Included. I am currently the Top Geared Rogue on the Nagrand US Server. However, things do get boring after a while. I thought I would see myself playing all the way through until the next Expansion but I've decided to stop where I am at. Though, I still like to play the game, I would at this time rather see it where I'm really apart of running a server.

Staff Background
I started playing Private Servers back in December of 2007, on good 'ol Beyond Wow . As Beyond Wow became Mutiny Wow, I followed like most. After sometime of helping here and there with the Staff by getting people to Vote and posting every word in the dictionary on the Forums, I wanted to see just what It took to be apart of the Staff and I absolutley wanted to be apart of the Mutiny Team. I started learning how to be a Gamemaster through my own server, in May of 2008. A Year nearly goes by, la de da da da and Mutiny emerges to become Soulbound WoW in February of 2009. I was hired to the Soulbound Staff shortely after the opeing of it, being around the community and a well known player for so long. However, I ran into some things in life that needed further attending and did not have enough time to spend with the Server helping and working ect. I found that It would just be better to resign and and let someone else take the position that was actually going to have time to really do things for the Server. However, I did not come out of the experience with nothing. I learned more than I ever thought I could about Private Servers and the Gamemaster responsibilities. Now, having the time to put these Skills back to work, I would absolutley love the chance to come back to a Staff and make a Server one of the best.

Customer Server Skills & Qualities
When it comes to presenting myself, since it is the Internet.. I try to have the best possible Spelling and Grammar. It could just be me, but somehow I feel like it shows as a Staff Member, I know what to do and how to do things. I'm incredibly proffessional when it comes to working with Players of communities. I believe that with the right amount of time spent with people, they'll never want to leave. One great quality about myself is that I have a very high tolerence for people slightly dumber than most . I don't get angry easy, I don't stress over things and I especially don't bitch and moan when I don't get my way or something goes wrong. I work with what I have and do as best I can with it. I'm very easy to connect with on all levels and I like to believe that in someway when working with another player, I do understand and connect with them easily and respectfully, while staying proffessional and anwering all questions that they may have.

About Myself
I'm a basic West Coast Teenager, born and raised in Oceanside, CA. I've been out of High School since November of 2008 basically. As far as what I do, I just chill with friends from Parties to Surfing to Drinking Games. I'm the starting Quarterback and Free Safety at my local High School. I'm also the Starting Point Guard on the Basketball Team, as well as the Starting Shortstop on the Baseball team. I'm enrolled in only Three Classes, all being nothing more than Career Prep classes. I only went back into High School to play Sports and be at the Graduation with Friends. I have Insomnia, keeping me up for hours and running on about 3-4 Hours of sleep a day. After about a week and a half I have about an 18 Hour Sleeping Period that just happens to catch me up, I'm pretty used to it now. I've got OCD and not the Germ Type, I'm just the most organized person to my standards that you will ever meet. Then of course, the biggest thing.. My life is all about competition. Everything I do, I do to be the best. I can't stop it, it's just who I am. I compete to be the best and If I'm not.. I only try to improve. Music.. Rap and Hip Hop. T.V., ESPN and That 70's Show fer sure.

Quick Facts

Location / Timezone : Oceanside, CA; GMT -8 Pacific Standard Time.

Language : English; Also know Hawaiian & Broken Spanish.

Ventrilo : no.

Microphone : Yes.

Work Time : Monday - Thursday, 9pm - 5am. Friday - Sunday, I'm in and out.

Databse Work : I can do all the basic Database Tasks. Execute SQL's, Edit Lines, ect.

Looking For
As stated, I am looking for a serious Project or Server that really wants to get their names out there as a big time Server. As far as what Job I am looking to do, I love to Develope and put my own Ideas to use. I most definetley see myself qualified to be an Mod. I really am okay with doing anything, as long as the Server is looking up 100% of the time. We can also discuss more on this over MSN .

Ingame Name : elite pker some one took my old pure pker name
Fourm Name : Pure
Back to top Go down
Juvy

Juvy

My Second App for Admin :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Second App for Admin :)   My Second App for Admin :) EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:46 pm

holy fucking shit :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com

My Second App for Admin :)
Page 1 of 1