Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DemesticPk!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Virus Pking when not allowed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jompo123

Virus Pking when not allowed Empty
PostSubject: Virus Pking when not allowed   Virus Pking when not allowed EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:37 pm

I was told admins couldn't pk, and i was at rares, so Virus runs up and pk's me... even if i won i wouldn't have gotten anything so it was just a waste of gear and stuff...anyways here's the screenie of after i died and was called up...

Virus Pking when not allowed 260v1hf

it doesn't show much because he didn't say anything...now admins are supposed to ask before they fight you..and he admitted to killing me also but said he asked me when he didnt even say 1 word...i dont care about what i lost but its annoying gearing up again... Suspect
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: Virus Pking when not allowed   Virus Pking when not allowed EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:24 am

Mmmh... Oh well, no one died so... Guess Virus should get a warning, if he does it again, he must get demoted.
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Virus Pking when not allowed   Virus Pking when not allowed EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Quite the contrary, actually.

Nearly 5 people complained about Virus Pking without permission.

Richie took care of it though.

He probably won't be demoted because he is a donator Admin.
Back to top Go down
catbodi

catbodi

PostSubject: Re: Virus Pking when not allowed   Virus Pking when not allowed EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:57 am

yea... lol i was there he pked alot of people to get pics of sum girls tits lol (calebs sis), and yea at first he was only killing fearless but then her friend said she would send him picture of her tits if he would help pk other ppl with her lol

That horny noob xD
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Virus Pking when not allowed   Virus Pking when not allowed EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:45 pm

hah, wow..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virus Pking when not allowed   Virus Pking when not allowed Empty

Back to top Go down

Virus Pking when not allowed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demestic Pk :: Player Category :: Report Abuse-
Jump to: