Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DemesticPk!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing

Go down 
+2
Dan
Quiet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quiet

Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing Empty
PostSubject: Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing   Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Well, me and Zurdox were on playing and they randomly started ipbanning/banning for no reason.
Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing 110yc0i
Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing 35bxkx5
Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing Idtb8x

Dan didnt do it as much but they were both doing it for no reason
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing   Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:18 pm

We had a reason.. you know as well as I do that Zurdox shouldn't be allowed to play after what he's done.

I thought Zurdox was still an admin, that's why I accused him of teleing everyone multiple times..

Quite frankly I think both of you should be removed from the server, accounts deleted, never to be seen again.

All you two have done is cause problems.

You can call that abusing... I call it justice.

-CAPTAIN AMERICA

Last edited by Dan on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing   Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:20 pm

To Be Honest, Please do not mention Dan's Name.
He Was Misunderstood because he thought Zurdox was Admin. He Only Done it Four times as i can see. He Wont Get Demoted if thats what you are aiming for

~Ryan
~Famous Pker
Back to top Go down
Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing   Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 pm

okay, famous, stop being a stuckup.

Okay dan, you had a reason to 'ban' him. But richie said that if we don't do any bugs then he would let us inside the game.

On the other hand, ninja banned him for no reason ... so...
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing   Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:29 pm

I'm not being a stuckup. When Someone hasn't done anything wrong, I Have a Right to Stand for that. Trevor Deserves his Punishment?

OK?

~Ryan
~Famous Pker
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing   Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Ryan wrote:
When Someone hasn't done anything wrong, I Have a Right to Stand for that.

I do believe that's called...

JUSTICE
Back to top Go down
Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing   Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Quote :

I do believe that's called...

JUSTICE
thats not justice so...
this is just a report so stop with the lame, useless comments
Back to top Go down
dead boy

PostSubject: Re: Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing   Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:17 pm

dans done nothing rong
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing   Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:45 pm

It's hard to judge with the images to provide.
Though, I believe the moderaters/admins are doing their best to keep this server clean. Banning players for no reason would result in a huge decrease of players, which would eventually lead to the end of the server.

If you need hard evidence if you come accusing a moderator or admin. I will be posting a guide on how to get hard evidence :-).

I don't want to break you down or anything, corruption is something awful, but a neutral person needs to be able to judge, good evidence provided.

Have fun playing!

Peace
Back to top Go down
ŧчĈєÎ™

ŧчĈєÎ™

PostSubject: Re: Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing   Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:50 am

um i didn't even see dans name O_o if its there then i miss looked him but yeah i know ninjatrevor2 abuses and he wont stop, you guys will just have to talk to richie about it trevor doesn't listen.. and he cant be iped or banned or anything he can just get it and undo it so just have to deal with it....

EDIT: dan cant be demoted,even if he did do it, i looked at it again and he wasn't even on it.. so he's clean sorry

~~tycei~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing   Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing Empty

Back to top Go down

Dan and Ninjatrevor2 abusing
Page 1 of 1