Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Hi, Welcome to DemesticPK. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
Demestic Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DemesticPk!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack

Go down 
+2
Dan
denbruno
6 posters
AuthorMessage
denbruno

denbruno

ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack Empty
PostSubject: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:12 pm

ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack Losers10

This is the picture, they have been trying to get my password saying that some hacker/duper "did something to the server" and they had to "check my account" for some unknown reason.

Second proof:
A youtube video where I filmed the things as soon as possible :-).

I hope action will be taken, by this I mean an immediate IPban. Btw, this was not the first time player 'ags' irritated me, he keeps breaking every rule.

Yours sincerely,

Denbruno

Last edited by denbruno on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistyped some words)
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:16 am

Thank you so much Denbruno, but I have already IP banned AGS for different reasons.

I will look into this further.

Thanks again!

- Dan
Back to top Go down
catbodi

catbodi

PostSubject: Re: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:10 am

hey lol im in the vid for like 10 secs Smile ftw lol

so yea gj bringing that doush to justice!! lol
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 am

Hehe, no worries xD.

So all of you, you are warned now, officer Denbruno is vidding you!

Have a good time!
Back to top Go down
ŧчĈєÎ™

ŧчĈєÎ™

PostSubject: Re: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:02 am

if demesticpkz was richie then he dont have to ask for pass.. lol dunno why u believed.. lol and ags im talking to him.. that was wrong
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Yeh, I know. It frustrates me... All those silly attempts of impersonators... Maybe we should add a warning when starting the game like 'don't give your password to anyone! Not even mods, admins or owners!' for the newbies :p.
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah but in some instances staff members need passwords... if someone is accused of duping then a staff member has to check their account, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:11 pm

I Dont Think they should ask for their Password. Just Report it to Richie
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:13 pm

yeah well, Rawr...

Ryan just make

~Ryan
~Famous Pker

your siggy.. you nerd =]
Back to top Go down
denbruno

denbruno

PostSubject: Re: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Aha, yeah... Well, I don't think they should get it either, as this might lead to corruption and encourage impersonating even more. But I know it's a difficult situation.. Oh well, don't worry, there will always be players like me vidding them and warning others, referring to this thread :-).
Back to top Go down
dead boy

PostSubject: Re: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:16 am

if it was owner he could do ::checkbank
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Yep, And Richie would never say You're Going to get Banned if you dont give me your Password
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack   ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack Empty

Back to top Go down

ags and demesticpk, staff impersonating, attemp to hack
Page 1 of 1